From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-24 15:02:58

Hi All,

I just uploaded an implementation of a dynamic sized version of
std::bitset to the Files (dyn_bitset.tar.gz). Also included is a complete
test suite and documentation. Chuck Allison provided the initial
implementation, and I boostified the code, and added docs and test.

This classes is needed for several things in the graph library, but it
should also be useful in a bunch of other places.

If people like what they see I'd like to move this to formal review before
too long. It's a pretty simple class, and very close to the std::bitset, so
there shouldn't be much controversy :)

Cheers,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Siek                          http://www.osl.iu.edu/~jsiek
Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton   email: jsiek_at_[hidden]