From: Hamish Mackenzie (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-25 14:12:57

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 18:35, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Nothing worked. MWCW Pro 7.0's preprocessor insisted on sticking the two
> trailing ">" together. Oddly, the same preprocessor didn't insist on
> sticking together "<:" in a construct such as SomeTemplate<TYPELIST_2(T1,
> T2)>. (For those like me who don't know, "<:" is a sequence that you can use
> as "{" or "[", I forgot which).

I don't have a copy of MWCW, but I have changed my app so that the
macros generated are not nested. This should help (though I expect
users of the macros may have problems if they follow them with a ">")

> Nice proposal for a language change, but shouldn't you have included
> "typelistext.hpp"?

Nope just compile and run the cpp file and it will produce
typelistext.hpp (I didn't attach it as it is 100k).

Hamish