From: Hamish Mackenzie (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-28 08:06:42

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 06:07, Jeremy Siek wrote:
> One of my main concerns associated with template meta-programming is compile
> times. I don't want some small component I write using type lists to become
> a major drag on compile times for my users. With this in mind I'd like to
> see some real numbers comparing Loki type lists and MPL type lists.

I was wondering about that too. I would also be interested in the
opinion of compiler designers on how hard it would be to optimize two
different approaches in the future.

BTW. Where can I get a copy of the preprocessor library that is
compatible with the mpl-development branch? The PREPROCESSOR folder in
the files seems to have vanished and POOST_PREPROCESSOR_REPEAT seams to
have changed in the new version.

Hamish