From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-28 17:47:14

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 05:14 pm, you wrote:
> Thanks for the test code! I'll look into getting the isomorphism algorithm
> fixed (don't expect that to happen in less than a week though).

I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble. We've already finished most of the
work on the algorithm by Deo, Davis, and Lord that should be much more
efficient (it's O(n^(log n)) in the worst case). All that remains is some
user interface-level work (named parameters, documentation, support for
non-bidirectional graphs, etc.)

We can try to have a preliminary submission ready in a few days, but it
probably won't make the next Boost release :(

        Doug