From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 09:39:21

From: "Andrei Alexandrescu" <andrewalex_at_[hidden]>
> This is going to be a very long post, and if you are interested in the
> subject I'd appreciate if you read it through. I will try to keep is as
> short and as clear as possible.
[...]

[about mpl algorithms]

> I also find this to be a misdirected effort.

I agree. Implementing a length<> for_each-style instead of Lisp-style
doesn't look 'proper' to me.

We need a standard "dot pair", period. Whether it'll be called std::pair or
boost::typelist, and whether its instance would be empty or have values, is
not _that_ important although I'd be interested in Andrei's experience on
this topic since I'm sure he has a lot to share.

--
Peter Dimov
Multi Media Ltd.