From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-02 00:01:06

Right -- that's why Peter made the indicated change. That's a
debug-mode-only error. We don't know what's causing it, but if you turn off
debug symbols it should go away. Of course, that doesn't neccessarily help
you...

The best I can do is to suggest that you check out versions of bind.hpp and
mem_fn.hpp from 11/19. Those versions, at least, were passing all tests in
debug mode, including void returns.

-Dave