From: Andrei Alexandrescu (andrewalex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-03 19:05:44

RE: [boost] Preprocessor workaround for CodeWarriorA C++ preprocessor elegantly using C++ itself (through the Spirit library) would be a terrific statement to the programming community. Well I can't say how good it would be if Spirit would be used to implement a full-blown C++ parser, with symbol tables and all. If anyone would be interested in embarking on such a project, let me know because I have killer-cool implementation ideas (hints: Variant, Visitor).

Andrei