From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-04 17:41:52

--- In boost_at_y..., "Wilka" <wilka_at_b...> wrote:
> > I uploaded My projects for MSVC 6.0

> > 20framework/msvc.build.zip
> >
> > Try them and let me know
> >

> Yay progress! Those ones work fine, but only in debug. If I switch
over
> to release, I get the same errors as in my project (although that
> project has them in both debug and release). The difference between
the
> configs seems to be limited to some macros:
>
> Debug: _LIB,_STLP_DEBUG,WIN32,_DEBUG,_MBCS
> Release: WIN32,NDEBUG,_MBCS,_LIB

I did not use Release - so it was not configured. _STLP_DEBUG is
optional it should work with native stl also.

> and debug has "../../../" for additional include directories.

It's path to boost root. You should have somehow as an absolute or
relative path.

> Btw I don't have a "unit_test_suite_ex.hpp" file, but it's included
in
> the unit_test_framework project.

Do not worry about it for couple days. It's an extention I was
talking about in one of my previos post.

> - Wilka

Gennadiy.