From: p_michel_andre (michel.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-06 08:09:15

--- In boost_at_y..., "p_michel_andre" <michel.andre_at_e...> wrote:
> > So, are you certain you have an up-to-date version of the code?
>
> I'm running 1.25.0.

I upgraded to 1.26.0 and restructured my code to the new
iterator_adaptor_policies that gets the iterator_adaptor as argument
and that did not only simplify my code (one Policy class with state
instead of one PolicyClass and one IterState class that was
specialized and a lot of gory code to handle these).

And guess what my Internal compiler error is gone ;)!

Thanks everybody for your help, support and a great library.

/Michel