From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-06 07:55:20

>I followed the STLPort instructions to the letter when I compiled the
>library. I went back over the instructions for the STLPort three times
>(installing from scratch each time), as well as recompiled the regex
>libraries multiple times before I email this group.

OK, sorry.

The error messages suggest that you are mixing debug and release runtime
libs somehow - remember that STLport puts release and debug versions in
different namespaces (_STL and _STLD), so that could be the cause of your
problem - I don't know what would cause that though - I take it you are
letting regex select the libs itself rather than adding a specific lib to
your project?

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/