From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-11 16:27:33

Hi, all

I uploaded an update to submission. It cover a lot of issues mentiond
in the review. Particularly:

   * numerous changed in documentation and bug fixes/comments
addoptions
   * BOOST_CHECK_PREDICATE, BOOST_CHECK_PREDICATE are introduced
   * Floating point comparison algorithms are factored out in a
separate header
   * Unit test sute extention is introduced that add support for test
cases written as Boost.Function (or it could be a complex expression
using Boost.Bind )

Couple issues open during review still needs resolution:
   * Do we need the Execution Monitor to install a terminate handler?
Is there any value in this?
   * Dave Abrahams proposed BOOST_THROW tool. I still not sure what
exectly it is supposed to be used for.
   * Documentation still need an eye of person with naitive english.
   * BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE should try to print values so that the
discrapency is shown.

Update location: