From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-12 08:39:33

David Abrahams wrote:

>>I'm asking because I'm planning on using it within the next month, and
>>otherwise I'll minimise this effort and wait for the next release.
>>

> Let's discuss what you're going to do. I can let you know whether it will be
> a significant transition or not.

I'm not sure how to answer this : I just took a look the other day at
how I can provide python bindings for my program, so I have no extensive
experience with boost.python and thus can't give you detailed specifics.

Basically, I will create bindings for a set of class hierarchies, using
function overloading and virtual functions and templates that are
distributed over a number of libraries (cross extension module
dependencies). (looking at the table of contents of the Boost.Python
doc, this is about everything except pickle support I guess).