From: George A. Heintzelman (georgeh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-13 11:19:36

> From: "George A. Heintzelman" <georgeh_at_[hidden]>
> > > Unfortunately the full bind_test.cpp fails either way.
> >
> > Right. This can be fixed by adding the std:: qualifier inside the
> > definition of less<shared_ptr<T> > that I mentioned:

> Do you mean that bind_test.cpp can be made to work only by removing the
> BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION from the SunPro config and by
> adding the std:: in smart_ptr.hpp?

Yes. Well, there may be other ways to do it, but I know this one works,
and that is all that is needed (aren't ambiguous modifiers in English
fun?).

> If this is the case perhaps we should apply this patch to the CVS? Any
> objections?

None here, but checking SunPro regressions more thoroughly might be a
good idea, when we're changing something like the NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SP
ECIALIZATION, which affects a lot of places in boost.

George Heintzelman
georgeh_at_[hidden]