From: Martin Cole (mcole_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-13 14:01:30

I am using the 1.26.0 version. It does not appear to support the
mipspro compilers. It attempts to compile with gcc.

when i browse my message on yahoo I see all of it.. I am unfamiliar with
the yahoo bug.

The summary of my message is that I tried to create a mipspro-tools.jam
I ran into problems with includes.

I wondered if anyone has done this already?

--mc