From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-17 16:48:40

Vesa,

This is totally cool. However, I have a philosophical problem with the
preprocessor library (maybe philosophical is the wrong word): If I have to
debug code generated by the preprocessor library, or even understand the
source, I'm going to have a hard time. So far, I've been using some Python
scripts to generate readable, debuggable C++ when neccessary. I also have
had some practical problems using PREPROCESSOR with Metrowerk's broken
preprocessor. So, I guess I'm trying to figure out when/where I'd want to
use Boost.PREPROCESSOR instead of my Python scripts.

Looking for insight,
Dave