From: Rob Tougher (rtougher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-18 17:11:52

I've been following the group for a month now, and this is my first post.

I would like to take a shot at a sockets library for boost, and have attached a header that
defines the basics for this library. It may be grossly oversimplistic, but I've got a lot of free
time on my hands, and with the correct guidance and prodding I think I could create something
worth the trouble.

I have a linux box and win98 machine available to me. Any other platforms I would need help with.

Comments, questions, or suggestions?

Thanks much,
Rob