From: Petr Ovchenkov (ptr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-19 03:28:11

Well,

I put in 'sockets_more' catalog tar file with implementation of
sockets buffers.

Key features: TCP/UDP, UNIX domain sockets possible too; implemented
as streambuf; work well on Solaris x86, SPARC, HP-UX 11.x, Linux x86,
Windows 95/98/2K/NT (server part not used seriously on Wins, but
client work well). Different policies for server-side: as state as
stateless connect processing.

Of cause, this lib is not boost-compliant at all: it based on my
portable threads library, build is a subset of my other projects, lack
of samples and so on. This is only yet another point of view on portable
sockets-related streams implementation/interfaces.

Best regards,

  - ptr