From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-19 19:21:10

on 12/15/01 9:23 PM, Peter Dimov at pdimov_at_[hidden] wrote:

> The case of the disappearing body isn't limited to text attachments, as it
> seems.

Do you get the individual Boost messages? I got the previous version of
your message just fine. These messages are in daily digest 1062, with the
message I'm responding to as #15 and the original version as #14. Of
course, Yahoo never includes attachments in the daily digests. (Actually,
it is stupid enough to include text attachments, then post a notice that the
attachment was skipped.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie