From: ncmcantrip (ncm-yahoospam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-26 19:58:39

Karl Nelson wrote:

> > With the last update to the Signals library I believe it is now
> > ready for formal review.
>
> I once again fail to see why after my repeated campaigns here in
> the past has boost failed to consider that libsigc++ itself might
> be considered for boost inclusion.

I have been out of contact with the Boost community for a long
time, so I cannot imagine why Karl's excellent work has been
ignored. I was surprised to find someone else offering a callback
library for review when Karl's work is clearly already mature and
in heavy industrial use.

If the license is a problem, Karl has offered to discuss it.
If the size is a problem, Karl has offered to discuss it.
I think we should take his offer very seriously.

Nathan Myers
ncm at cantrip dot org