From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-03 16:19:47

At 06:39 AM 1/3/2002, Toon Knapen wrote:

>Relation with MTL and ublas :
>Two other matrix-related projects are going on and I think it would be
>good too check what the relation is of multi-array to these before it is
>accepted.

FWIW, the C++ standards committee's library working group is asking this
same sort of question of Boost libraries proposed for standardization.

They want some assurance that the library developer was familiar with other
libraries and didn't make design oversights because of "not invented here"
syndrome or simple lack of exposure to well-known libraries.

--Beman