From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-06 16:47:16

John Maddock wrote:

> The first in a series of reviews begins today, with a review of Ronald
> Garcia's multi_array submission.

A few more things I came across:

 - It silently adds a boost/algorithm.hpp with some SGI STL code.
I'd say that an improved algorithm library needs a separate
review. Having a boost/multi_array/detail/algorithm.hpp is fine,
though.

 - libs/multi_array/example contains only one directory,
multi_array. This seems unnecessary and redundant.

 - A few issues in my previous comments were misguided
(e.g., the size is not compile-time constant, only the number of
dimensions is). You'll notice them when you start thinking
(unlike me).

Jens Maurer