From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-06 16:58:26

"Steve M. Robbins" wrote:
> Right. What I'm using is actually from the 2.95 CVS tree,
> which is why "gcc --version" reports 2.95.4. I'm using the
> compiler from the Debian "unstable" distribution.
>
> Sadly, this compiler fails three tests more than what you
> report for 2.95.3 on the boost pages.

I've now compiled a gcc from the 2.95 CVS branch as well, and
added it to my private regression collection of non-released
compilers.

You need to give gcc 2.95.x the option -ftemplate-depth-30 on the
command line , otherwise you get the three additional failures
due to insufficient template instantiation depth.

Jens Maurer