From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-14 17:29:27

Those num's were for an old workaround for not having is_same on VC++. But
I think we have that now... so someone (like me) needs to go through the
code and remove them.

Also, it would be nice if we could get the heterogenous list into boost
soon. Though I would prefer the name mpl::associative_list instead.

Cheers,
Jeremy