From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-15 11:39:07

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 11:04 am, you wrote:
> A related question -- what is happening to isomorphism? IIRC, Douglas
> Gregor told about having a better implementation almost ready. Was there
> any progress behind the scenes?

After a bit of discussion, Jeremy noticed that the two implementations were
actually implementations of the same algorithm found in different places.
Jeremy has improved the BGL implementation greatly since I mentioned the
alternative implementation, and according to my benchmarks the BGL
implementation is now consistently faster than the implementation I proposed.

        Doug