From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-17 15:50:03

--- In boost_at_y..., "joel de guzman" <djowel_at_g...> wrote:

> [...]

I am not sure that it is reasonable to compare generic parser
implementation with Spirit one, since first one would not affect user
code, while second one does. Custom parsing rules that introduced by
user are not part of the generic framework and as I assume will be
considerably rarely used, while Spirit overhead will be present
always. Depending what I prefer I could choose more safe, small,
quick or powerful solution and use approptiate tools to implement it.

Gennadiy.