From: s_krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-21 03:15:24

--- In boost_at_y..., Daryle Walker <darylew_at_m...> wrote:
> The library currently being reviewed does a special form of printing.
> Should it be placed in the boost::io namespace, like I'm doing in my
> iostate.zip library?

Good question, I was not at all sure what structure of namespace nesting I should use.
Previously, I was simply putting a 'format' class inside namespace boost, and no more, so it was certainly fine.
But since I added 'type_errors', that need to be in the same scope as the format class,
I think I have to put the whole thing inside a boost::format namespace.
(that's what I did)

now I really don't know for sure, so I'm ready to hear what the policy is for this situation.

--
Sam