From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-21 16:25:53

At 03:39 PM 1/21/2002, David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

I'm very close to being able to do the same thing on a Windows box. The
only thing I was having a problem with was command line cvs update, and I
got that working yesterday. I've now just got to get all the compilers
installed on the box I'm going to be using. The cron facility has a
different name under Win 2K, but it works fine via either a GUI or command
line interface.

--Beman