From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-23 23:10:52

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 08:18 pm, you wrote:
> New Test Library present mechanism for defining expected number of
> failures. You still need to set appropriate value for each compiler.

How would this apply to compile failures? In the cases I'm looking at
currently, we know that file foo.cpp cannot possibly compile on
compiler/platform bar because an essential feature is missing. To get more
concrete, I know that the regex wide character tests will not compile on
FreeBSD 3.x, because its libraries do not have wchar.h.

        Doug