From: Jason Stewart (res0054p_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 08:39:59

At 03:07 PM 1/24/2002 +0200, Jani Kajala wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Just uploaded the first version of path manipulation class (interface only).

Here are the classes that I have written (and am currently using). They
have been implemented. One difference in these and the previously posted
ones is there is little or no file functionality, only name manipuliation.

Like I mentioned, I am already using these classes in several projects. I'm
sure they can use some improvement but I figured having a few different
designs might be helpful for the discussion.

Doxygen documentation:

http://stewart.simwright.net/sample/classswMenagerie_1_1Pathname.html
http://stewart.simwright.net/sample/classswMenagerie_1_1Filename.html

Actual header files: