From: Jani Kajala (jani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 09:24:22

> Like I mentioned, I am already using these classes in several projects. I'm

Just wanted to point out that I also have used (in several projects) a class
practically identical to the one I uploaded. The reason why I didn't post actual
class I've been using is that I'm not using std::string anymore (lack of Unicode
support, heavy deps), and I didn't want to confuse the path issue with external
string class.

Anyway, its good to have different views about the issue.

Regards,
Jani Kajala