From: Sebastien Marc (sebmarc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 13:11:56

Thanks Dmitry,

I do not need python, so you should be able to help.

I have downloaded boost_1_26_0. With the help of an
other helpful boost user, Sinan, we have hacked
together config.hpp, and a suncc_tools.jam file.
I am getting a bunch of compilation errors building
the regex lib and as for the thread lib, i have an
error message saying "thread support is not
available", so i guess i messed up big time.

I think i need to start from scratch.

Which sources are you using: CVS or the latest stable
release ?.

What did you modify to be able to compile regex and
threads ?. I guess you had to modify config.hpp
somehow ?. Can you send the .jam file you used ?.

Thanks for your help.

Seb.