From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-24 20:47:06

Hi Dylan,

Granted there is some disagreement, but from Jens's decision, I deduce
that he finds the library acceptable with either of the syntax variants.
It is, after all, just syntax. Jens has said that it is up to the library
author to decide. This is normal Boost procedure. The library author has
the final say in how he/she wants the library to look. That's one of the
prerogatives the author gets for doing all the work.

Cheers,
Jeremy