From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-25 11:06:10

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Vladimir Prus wrote:
ghost> for now. Actually, I would be very good if I could add
ghost> property maps to a graph at runtime.

Yeah, I was just talking about such functionality with Matthias Troyer a
couple weeks ago. I think it may not be too hard to provide. The way I
would first try to do it would be to add a graph property (a property on
the graph object itself) which can contain a list of external property
maps. Then, when the graph is asked for an internal property map that
matches one of the maps in this list, then it would return that property
map. Of course, making this dispatch at run-time instead of compile-time
will be tricky.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608