From: jackthompson99 (JMThompson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-25 16:36:09

I see your point, and I appreciate you input. Again, I feel like it
can compile on any platform that supports STL. I'd like to find out
for sure, but I have written code for several different CPUs and OS's.

I'd like to find out if there are any other libraries available that
do the same thing BEFORE trying to submit this as a new boost
library. Do you know of any?