From: Gustavo Guerra (gustavobt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-25 19:51:21

----- Original Message -----
From: "jackthompson99" <JMThompson_at_[hidden]>
tip from the Dr.)
> I'd like to find out if there are any other libraries available that
> do the same thing BEFORE trying to submit this as a new boost
> library. Do you know of any?

Some links:

Persistent Pointer Factory
http://www.codefarms.com/ppf/

Simple XML Persistence
http://sxp.sourceforge.net/

A class library for persistent object management in c++
http://www.mb.hs-wismar.de/Mitarbeiter/Pawletta/00Uwe/persistent/persistent.
html

GNU Common C++
"Common C++ is a C++ framework offering portable support for threading,
sockets, file access, deamons, persistance, and system services"
http://www.voxilla.org/projects/projape.html

Issues in the Design of a Reflective Library for Checkpointing C++ Objects
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~kasbekar/papers/srds99.pdf
http://www.cse.psu.edu/~kasbekar/papers/srds99.ps

e4Graph
"a C++ library that provides your program with reliable, efficient and
portable persistent storage for graph like data"
http://e4graph.sourceforge.net/

Roguewave SourcePro Core
http://www.roguewave.com/products/sourcepro/core/

Regards