From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-27 08:03:58

>Yes, but even volunteers respond to prodding. I personally have been
working
on the _huge_ number of problems under GCC 2.95.3 on FreeBSD, with the hope

of finally attaining the holy grail of nightly testing - a green dashboard.

(Green = no errors, Red = errors). I understand that nobody but me is
actually using the dashboard (shameless plug :
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=boost) at this point, and it
is
completely red. However, if one looks at, e.g., the CMake dashboard (click
"CMake" at the top of the Boost dashboard page), one sees all green. Were
you
to wake up one morning and see that your change made it red, wouldn't you
try
to fix the bug you introduced?
<

I've kept out of this so far, but the dashboard idea does look pretty good
to me IMO. What are the FreeBSD problems BTW? I had thought that the
config was about right for that platform?

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/