From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-31 12:35:51

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]

*laughs* Of course I can't. But I'm still not sure I agree with
what your saying. Even as an "advanced" user 99% of what I need to
do exists in the simple Mutex interface. Only that last 1% requires
using the mutex_traits<>, which I don't find to be much of a burden
(i.e. I don't find using it to be a pain... in fact, I use it in the
implementation today).

What alternative design do you propose?

Bill Kempf