From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-04 23:37:07

--- In boost_at_y..., Jaakko Jarvi <jajarvi_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on the Lambda Library recently, and hope to be
able to
> submit it soon.
>
> Those interested can check out the branch: lambda_development and
take a
> look.
> Unlike the old version in the files section, the current version
uses
> (I hope) only standard C++.
> The tests have been compiled and run with gcc 3.0.2 and KCC with
edg 2.43
> frontend.
> gcc 2.96 does not handle all features (two test files fail).
>
> The documentation is still a draft, but is improving on daily basis.
> Some parts are not yet documented. The test files in
libs/lambda/test
> document all the features of the library.
>
> Feedback is very much appreciated.
>
> Yours, Jaakko
>
> --
> -- Jaakko Järvi email: jajarvi_at_c...

Couple remarks and questions:
1. It would be more convinient to read and easy to grasp if you
separate one big document on several small ones.
2. Is there any chances for BLL to compile on MSVC (or at least
partaially)
3. What is the relation between LL bind and boost bind library?

Gennadiy.