From: Brey, Edward D (EdwardDBrey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-06 10:29:39

> From: Peter Dimov [mailto:pdimov_at_[hidden]]
>
> The "that class is already precompiled" argument only works
> when all of
> boost/std is precompiled. I tend to think that programmers
> that have the
> authority to decide what goes into the project PCH aren't our primary
> audience; they'll take care of themselves either way.

I guess different camps have different concerns. We put boost files in the
pch all the time, since they play so nicely. Where we run into problems is
with the polluting headers, like <windows.h>, <mfc.h>, and <atl.h>. Of
course, we put those into the pch, too; we just have work around the ensuing
problems.