From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-07 11:15:37

On Wednesday 06 February 2002 11:45 am, you wrote:
> The release candidate branch has been made: RC_1_27_0
>
> The point of doing this is that we can correct boo-boo's before the actual
> release.

I've moved several nightly Dashboard builds over to the branch. The builds
with the suffix "rc-1.27.0" are all on the branch. There are several
testcases that are consistently failing still:

libs/utility/half_open_range_test.cpp: an assertion is failing

libs/conversion/lexical_cast_test.cpp: failure reported under GCC 2.95.3 on
Linux, "bus error" on FreeBSD (GCC 2.95.3 and 3.0.3)

libs/min_rand/min_rand_test.cpp: assertion failing on Linux (should we even
be testing this library?)

libs/random/statistic_tests.cpp: assertion failing on all platforms I've
tested

As always, more information (standard output/standard error, compiler errors
& warnings, etc) will show up on the dashboard:
  http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=boost

        Doug