From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-07 14:12:41

At 01:52 PM 2/7/2002, Douglas Gregor wrote:

>On Thursday 07 February 2002 01:37 pm, you wrote:
>> Boost release 1.27.0 is available at the usual locations. Highlights:
>
>You might want to change the release notes:
> "Sometime in the Future - Version Not Yet Known" on the main page.

I think (or at least are hoping) that you got a cached page. The page I'm
getting is the correct one. One of the release checklist items is to
verify with a web browser that the home page really did get updated, before
sending out the release notice.

Note that it takes over an hour to upload all changed pages to the web
site. That means the site is in an inconsistent state for part of that
time.

--Beman