From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-07 14:30:23

On Thursday 07 February 2002 02:12 pm, you wrote:
> At 01:52 PM 2/7/2002, Douglas Gregor wrote:
> >On Thursday 07 February 2002 01:37 pm, you wrote:
> >> Boost release 1.27.0 is available at the usual locations. Highlights:
> >
> >You might want to change the release notes:
> > "Sometime in the Future - Version Not Yet Known" on the main page.
>
> I think (or at least are hoping) that you got a cached page. The page I'm
> getting is the correct one. One of the release checklist items is to
> verify with a web browser that the home page really did get updated, before
> sending out the release notice.

Looks like it was my fault, though I'm not sure what I did -- the main page
is appearing correctly now.

One other question (or perhaps nit) - have the compiler status tables been
updated? I was looking through them (from a computer that has never seen the
likes of Boost, so caching is _not_ an issue) and I see most tables updated
in December or January, with some updated as recently as October (ouch!). The
only current status table was for Microsoft Windows (run today). Are the
tables even useful to Boost users, if they are so out-of-date?

        Doug