From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-08 08:42:43

----- Original Message -----
From: "rogeeff" <rogeeff_at_[hidden]>

> 1. I was not able to find this paper on the net. Do you have a
> reference, or could you mail it to me.

I had a copy once, but not anymore. I think you'd have to ask Matt for one.

> 2. Do you or don't you like idea/interface/implementation presented?

I think the ideas were at least worth considering. Ultimately, you need new
versions of the standard algorithms to support segmented iterators well, but
there are standard library implementors out there who are working on that.
It would be a good idea to make sure that our new iterators can "play" well
with these special algorithms.

-Dave