From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-08 12:22:46

Gideon,

That's really wierd; the same thing works for me on the same platform.

Please do jam -d+5 test > c.jerr, *compress* the results, and send the
output to me personally.

BTW, the procedure you specify tests the prerelease of Boost.Python V2; to
test Boost.Python V1 do the same thing in libs/python/build.

-Dave