From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-09 10:59:45

On Friday 08 February 2002 04:24 pm, you wrote:
> A compile test is an isolated, single file build. The output won't be too
> large, so it will be easy to find the compiler errors. I definately think
> we should change to option #2.

'Tis done. Today's dashboard makes all compile-only and link-only tests
individual tests, with the compiler output as the test output. So the
preprocessor library's tests actually show up, and we also get timings for
them.

And just for good measure, the tests are now organized by library name, so it
is easier to determine how a particular library is performing.

        Doug