From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-11 13:47:36

Sure looks like a compiler bug to me.

I don't know of any Boost.Python successes with that compiler.
You might stand a better chance with the prerelease of Boost.Python V2 since
V1 depends on a common compiler bug
(http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/new-conversions.html), but since V2
isn't yet documented you would probably be better off waiting a little
while. (see the Python C++-sig archives for more info about building/testing
V2).

-Dave