From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-11 13:48:24

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> I keep running into the following issues with the proposed
templates:

> 1. No provision for templates. Is it intended that class templates
go in the
> "Classes" section and that function templates go in the "functions"
section?

Yes. This was the structure/design used by the standard. If this
doesn't work we can create more sections, or if all that's needed is
to explicitly state this in the documentation I can make that
change. Which do you think is needed?

> 2. No provision for concept definitions.

In Boost.Threads I've just been using a general document page, and
for that you can borrow the template for the Overview section.
However, it would probably be beneficial to have a full template for
these. If you need a template quickly then could you create one and
check it in? Otherwise I'll get to that after cleaning up the other
known problems I've discovered.

BTW, thanks for the reports. They'll help in cleaning this stuff up
before the next actual release, when those who might not be willing
to live with the growing pains could simply give up on using the
templates.

Bill Kempf