From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-11 19:43:51

How are you doing your link? Are you using Boost.Build or are you trying to
make it work yourself? I ask because it appears to be looking for the
virtual table for std::runtime_error, which would happen if you didn't have
the appropriate libraries in the link command-line for your
platform/compiler. If you're trying to link things yourself, I suggest you
use Boost.Build. If you're using Boost.Build, I suggest you inspect the
command-lines it's using to see if something looks inappropriate to your
platform.

-Dave