From: James Kanze (kanze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-16 11:23:34

"Stewart, Robert" <stewart_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

Correct. I misread the statement in my previous response. I thought
that he was asking if we should allow passing the same argument (in this
case, i) several times.

IMHO, the stricter the rules concerning the format, the better, because
it increases the probability of catching an error by the translator.

--
James Kanze                                mailto:kanze_at_[hidden]
Ziegelhüttenweg 17a, 60598 Frankfurt, Germany Tel. +49(0)179 2607481