From: rogeeff (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-23 20:11:36

--- In boost_at_y..., Samuel Krempp <krempp_at_c...> wrote:

Ok. Everything does seems to work on MSVC. Looked on bechmakrs
either. Great work! It now ~3-4 times quicker.

> It seems MSVC6 does not conform to the standard on several aspects
of
> stream's formatting, and thus the test files report many errors.
> (e.g., the streams seem to have 'uppercase' enabled by default,
because
> hexadecimal base is printed '0X' instead of '0x')
>
> but it's otherwise working as expected.

Now about OX.

1. I can hardly suspect STLPort ostreams to be inconforming.
2. I checked with and without STLPort. Following statement:
std::cout << std::hex << std::setiosflags( std::ios::showbase ) << 20
<< '\n';

print

0x14

--
So, I still think that it rather bug in format somewhere.

> --
> Samuel
Gennadiy.